Builder Gel (Sheer Iridescent Pink)
This product requires a UV/LED lamp in order to use.
*** HEMA FREE***
How to Use Builder Gel:
1. Use a Buffer to make nail surface smooth.
2. Apply a Dehydrator & Primer. (Helps builder gel to not peel).
3. Apply a thin layer of Sol Dips Gel Base and cure.
4. Apply the Nail Form on your nail. (Only if you are making your nails longer. If not, you skip this step)
5. Apply the Builder Gel on fingernail tip and whole nail and extend it to the desired position and cure*. (Repeat process, no need for more base gel)
6. Wipe the sticky surface with Cleaner. (Alcohol)
7. Take off the form and shape the nails with Nail File.
8. Clean the dust.
9. Apply Sol Dips Top Gel and cure.
Extra steps if you are applying dip powders.
10. Proceed to apply 2 coats of peel base, let them dry between coats.
11. Continue with your regular dip powder nail process.